cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents not showing in Supervisor Desktop

Justin Westover
Level 1
Level 1

I have a few agents that work from home using VPN connectivity and a softphone on their desktop. They are able to login and take calls no problem using the agent software once they are logged in. But when you open up the supervisor software, we do not see the agents listed there. I see them flicker in and out of the supervisor desktop. If they are in the office then they show up no problem. So something about being at home over the VPN using the softphone (ip communicator) is causing this. Anyone have any ideas?

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Justin,

Please use the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008035309f.shtml

And see if it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Yeah that did it. Knowing the communication ports between UCCX and the CAD pointed me to my firewall. I was able to see the traffic coming from UCCX going towards the VPN user so when I created a new ACL and allowed the traffic. The agents appeared within CSD. Thanks for your help.

HI Justin,

Glad to know that its working now :-).

Please dont forget to rate the helpful posts, by clicking on the stars below the right answer!!

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: