I have a AIM-CUE with a 1GB Flash. When I try to add on a 4 port ivr license, I get the following error message:
Downloading ftp cue-vm-license_4port_ivr_7.0.2.pkg
Bytes downloaded : 3319
Validating package signature ... done
Validating installed manifests .............complete.
The system will be brought to offline state for a brief period
and will be brought back to online state automatically
No work order produced.
The system is back in online state
55296+0 records in
108+0 records out
ERROR - Hot Installation failed.
I am not sure why the installed failed.
Any help appreciated.
The AIM is in the 2821 router running 12.4 AES T train IOS.
CUE will allow me to installed the zero ivr port package but not the 2 or 4 port.
CUE config :
se-10-2-1-2# show software packages
- Installer (Installer application) (18.104.22.168)
- Thirdparty (Service Engine Thirdparty Code) (7.0.2)
- Bootloader (Primary) (Service Engine Bootloader) (2.1.14)
- Infrastructure (Service Engine Infrastructure) (7.0.2)
- Global (Global manifest) (7.0.2)
- Service Engine license (License for the Service Engine) (22.214.171.124)
- Auto Attendant (Service Engine Telephony Infrastructure) (7.0.2)
- Voice Mail (Voicemail application) (7.0.2)
- Bootloader (Secondary) (Service Engine Bootloader) (126.96.36.199)
- Core (Service Engine OS Core) (7.0.2)
- GPL Infrastructure (Service Engine GPL Infrastructure) (7.0.2)
- CUE Voicemail Language Support (Languages global pack) (7.0.2)
- CUE Voicemail US English (English language pack) (7.0.2)
se-10-2-1-2# show software licenses
Installed license files:
- voicemail_lic.sig : 25 MAILBOX LICENSE
- Application mode: CCM
- Total usable system ports: 6
- Max system mailbox capacity time: 840
- Default # of general delivery mailboxes: 10
- Default # of personal mailboxes: 25
- Max # of configurable mailboxes: 35
Interactive Voice Response:
- Max # of IVR sessions: Not Available
- Max installed languages: 2
- Max enabled languages: 2
Quite often, that error message comes up when there is a license version mismatch, but from what I can tell you are using the correct versions.
Let me take a look around and see if I can find a reason for why this is happening on yours.
Before installing the license, did you reduce the VM storage capacity on the aim?
Please do a show voicemail limits; this should be set to 480. If it is not, please change it using the following config command:
(config)# voicemail capacity time 480