cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Alternative Unity system prompt for leaving message

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

When you leave a message for someone, it plays the users greeting, then a system Prompt I believe that saids something along the lines of please leave your message after the tone, and hang up or wait for more options.

Well, the above is causing problems for one my clients because they are getting silent voice mails because people are waiting for more options but never hear them. They are external callers and don't know to press # to end their message but they didn't hear the greeting about leaving a message. Is there a way to have this WAV file say press # for more options other then re-recording over a system prompt file?

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

On the Subscriber Greeting page, you can check the box that says "Do not play the "Record your message at the tone" prompt". This setting could be updated using BulkEdit, I believe. Perhaps just making this change would improve the situation?

Ginger

Is there any similar setting for CUE??

Thanks,

CI

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: