cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

An extension on the agent phone is shared with one or more other devices.

bobsloan
Level 1
Level 1

Try to configure a 7940 phone with CAD. When I try to log in as the agent I get this message "

"An extension on the agent phone is shared with one or more other devices. This configruation is not supported." I am not sure why I am getting this I have configured the phone the same as I have the others. Matched with 3 others phones that work perfect. Can anyone help to what is going wrong with this config?

Bob

3 Replies 3

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

The agent number can't be a shared number, that setup is not supported. Try moving the shared number down on the agents phone to line 3 or lower. If this is UCCX 8.0.2 than you will need to upgrade to 8.5.

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

i have CUCM 9.1.2 and UCCX 9.0.2, my agent required to work from home sometime during the week so they need ip communicator when working from home and physical phone when they are in the office.

any workaround for this? instead of agent should use IP Communicator in both cased

Hi.

Yes you can configure Extension Mobility for those users so they can use any available IP Phone logon with cad.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a0080153e60.html#wp1037543

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: