Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnalysisManager RTMT 8.5

Hi, we just upgraded from CUCM 7 to 8.5, I installed RTMT and im trying to use the AnalysisManager, I downloaded the administration guide, and trying to add the first node to the inventory, so I fill the fields and when i click on save.. nothing happens, no error messages, no freezing, nothing.... until i click on cancel, wich closes the window without problems, any idea whats going on?

add node.gif

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello, i had the same issue when i used the IP Address of the CUCM. When i used the DNS Name it works!

So i used DNS names and changed my hostfile so the RTMT could reach the CUCM's.

br Mike

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

mtotelenivel1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have the same problem. Seems SAVE button doesn't work. In our case, RTMT version is 8.91. We've tried adding group first and later the node assigned to that group but also fails.

Do you resolve the problem? How?

Regards,

Hi.

No i didnt, actually i had forgotten about this issue, I´ll back to it, since we updated de version in order to fix a few bugs., but please, let me know If you make it work.

thanks

Cesar

Hello, i had the same issue when i used the IP Address of the CUCM. When i used the DNS Name it works!

So i used DNS names and changed my hostfile so the RTMT could reach the CUCM's.

br Mike

Hi mjuch,

We've tested as you said in our lab and seems working fine. We're waiting our customer check it in his platform.

Thanks for the advice!

Regards!

Hi,

Adding works fine but what happens with deleting? I can't delete any node. As Save button, DELETE button doesn't work. I select a node and press Delete button but anything happens.

Anyone could explain how to delete a node, please?

Regards,

Its working!!!!, thanks to both, for rescuing the thread and for the anwser!!!!

Regards

Cesar