Views
Helpful
Replies

Analyze Call Path (RTMT_8.91) doesn't open

mtotelenivel1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We're using RTMT 8.91 and in Analysis Manager when we click on Analyze Call Path application (or in Unified Analysis Manager menu, Tools > Analyze Call Path) it doesn't open.

2012-11-12_114227.png

Why does it fails? Cisco procedure said a new window appears to fill the fields (calling, called, time...) but it doesn't work. Do we have to make any special before using this app?

Regards,

7 Replies 7

a.foerster
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem. It exists over several CUCM and RTMT versions. I have never been able to open the application and also couldn't find any prerequesites that we don't meet.

Did you manage to get the problem resolved?

Thank you,

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Cisco told us (via TAC case) that Windows 7 we were using was not supported. We had to use Windows XP. I don't know if they're included Windows 7 and 8 as compatible in latest versions of RTMT.

Regards,

Victor

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your reply! I'll try from a WinXP VM.

Best regards

Andreas

Just an FYI, I'm using RTMT 8.91 with Windows 7 64bit with no issues. I updated Java for a Unity Connection issue and it seems to have fixed some other issues in RTMT. Worth a shot, anyway.

Gareth

Hi Guys,

I am having this problem as well. I cannot add a new node on analysis manager and nothing happens when a click on save. This issue is related to Java updates?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Marcos Cardoso

Hi,

I cannot add a new node on analysis manager and nothing happens when a click on save on RTMT 9.1.  Have you managed to solve this problem?

Regards

MC

Artur Wazny
Level 1
Level 1

Analyze Call Path doesn't open - is it resolved???

I have the same problem...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: