cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Any Cisco or a 3rd party tool to bulk edit DN, Description, Label, Alert name fields of 5000 plus IP phones on Cisco CUCM 10X

anil.batra
Level 1
Level 1

Wondering if there's any any Cisco or a 3rd party tool to bulk edit DN, Description, Label, Alert name fields of 5000 plus IP phone ? I know it can be done using SQL commands but we don't want to go that route. Any inputs will be highly appreciated - Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anil,

Export phone detail through BAT, make the desired changed and import the same.

HTH

JB

Hi JB, Thanks for your reply. I agree with you on BAT to export, modify and re-import method but wondering if there’s any other Cisco or 3rd party tool available to directly modify the said fields without having to use BAT or SQL commands method? Thanks / AB

Below docwiki talks more about all the 3rd party vendors out there providing lot of features/services. Try looking through them and you might find what you are looking for:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/UC_3rd_party_vendors

Regards

Deepak   

Hi Deepak, This is awesome docs re 3rd party vendors, thanks for sharing it. Appreciate it. I am unable to find the tool I am looking from though and hope someone has used such type of tool to bulk edit the said fields.

Regards // AB

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: