cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Any way to take a Users report where I can check the permission groups associated to them?

Hi

A need to check which groups have the users associated to. But I don't find any way to do it in Bulk Administrator. 

Is that possible?

Thank you for the help

Best Regards 

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Waldo,

Not sure how helpful it would be, you can also go that specific "Access Control Group" and then click on top right under "Related Links" select Dependency Records and click on Go. If you have Dependency Records enable under System -> "Enterprise Parameters Configuration" you can see all the enduser that have that "Access Control Group" assigned.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

View solution in original post

Unfortunately there is no other way than what had been mentioned above. I can understand that there might be lot of groups/users combinations involved but what we have is the above mentioned options only as far as CM GUI is concerned.

There might be a way to construct SQL command as we have to pull out the Application User and their associated roles. Look at the CUCM DB dictionary for that and build a query accordingly then

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/117780-technote-cucm-00.html#anc7

Regards

Deepak

HI

Finally there is a way to get this information.

From bulk administration>import/export> Export>User Details

This include the groups associated to users. You will get a csv file and then import to excell.

Best Regards

6 Replies 6

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Waldo,

Not sure how helpful it would be, you can also go that specific "Access Control Group" and then click on top right under "Related Links" select Dependency Records and click on Go. If you have Dependency Records enable under System -> "Enterprise Parameters Configuration" you can see all the enduser that have that "Access Control Group" assigned.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Hi 

Thank you for the answers. I already know that possibility but it has a lot of work, because be are migrating a lot of users to new cluster and not all users have the same groups. 

Anyway we will check the anormal groups to taking a list of the users associated to them. 

Only to know if there is a better way. 

Thank you 

Best Regards 

Unfortunately there is no other way than what had been mentioned above. I can understand that there might be lot of groups/users combinations involved but what we have is the above mentioned options only as far as CM GUI is concerned.

There might be a way to construct SQL command as we have to pull out the Application User and their associated roles. Look at the CUCM DB dictionary for that and build a query accordingly then

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/117780-technote-cucm-00.html#anc7

Regards

Deepak

Hi

I will check that. 

Thank you 

Best Regards 

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Adding to what Jitender said, after choosing the required Access Control Group let's say CCM End Users you can also simply click on Find and that will show you all the end users with that role assigned.

Regards

Deepak

HI

Finally there is a way to get this information.

From bulk administration>import/export> Export>User Details

This include the groups associated to users. You will get a csv file and then import to excell.

Best Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: