cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyone setup CUPS RCC with Lync?

DonStroud
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CUPS server working with OCS performing RCC, but we're in the process of upgrading to Lync.  I have the CUPS_OCS_RCC plugin, but I can't find a similar plugin for Lync.  Does anyone have experience with this type of deployment.  I'm running CUPs 8.0.3.10000-4 and CUCM 8.0.3.20000-2.  I've been able to work through the integration and now I'm stuck on this last step.

13 Replies 13

bvanturn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Testing is currently being done.  Once testing completed successfully, this should get reflected on cisco.com in the compatibility guide and/or release notes.

Hello,

I'm trying to do in my test environment, but is not working.

That works well with OCS 2007.

Can you give some explanations about this case and how to do it?

Tk´s

Hi ,

Today it is not supported, once it is supported it would get reflected in the release notes. If things go well it will be published there in the release notes for 8.5. Since it is not working for you and it works ok with 2007 I would suspect we may need to some additional coding or configuration to make this work.

Do you know if a Beta is available or if there is an estimated release date for that plugin?

Do you know if there has been any advances with this?

It did not make it for 8.5(1), it is still under investigation. You can set up the Cisco Notification Service to be notified when the next release is available (and then check the release notes / integration guide).

Thanks for the updates, however that link just takes me to the Cisco main page.

hello,

the realese notes are already online but nothing about of RCC with Lync.

Anyone have already conect ?

help pls

No I don't have it running yet.  I had it with OCS but now I'm trying to replicate the same with Lync.  I've looked at the release notes and they only speak to doing this with OCS.  I'm shocked that Cisco is so far behind the curve on this.  Lync has been out for a few months now.  As a partner I'm trying to keep people buy Cisco and not going with the voice services of Lync.

i have the same problem.. i am still looking for answer

Any update on this?  Just looking for some direction before I headed out into the wild wild wilderness today.

Looking to do RCC with Lync

Hi Shane,

This works fine now with the new release. You need to use 8.5(2) or higher.

Integration Guide for Configuring Cisco Unified Presence Release 8.5(2) with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition for Remote Call Control

I tried it in the lab some time ago and got it to work without problems.

Hi.

Is it possible to integrate MS Lync Server 2010 with CallManagerExpress on UC500 series?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: