cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Apple Iphone and Black Berry problems with CUMA ?????

Dear all,

Please help me resolve this problems. My company has deploy Cisco Unified Mobile Advantage. The CUMA Server has been installed and configuration successful. We are using Dial Via Office function. The Dial Via Office function is working perfect with Nokie Phone. Every function of CUMA such as dial via office, call log monitoring is normal working.

But when I deploy Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator for Apple Iphone (3G, 3GS, 4G). All Apple Iphone has been provisioned successful, when I show status of Mobilie Client, all function has been connected succesful include Corporate Directory, call log monitoring, Dial via office.v.v.v. Every function status is good. But when I make a call using dial via office. After I enter the dialed numbel and select Dial button, Iphone end call immediately and Mobile Communicator client lost a connection with CUMA Server. I can't make a dial via office call. But with the same account, no problem with nokia phone, everything is good. I don't understand why ? Anyone can explains for me and how to resolve this ?

With Black berry, my company don't have Black Berry enterprise server, So I must install Cisco mobile communicator client by using Blackberry Desktop Manager. After installed Cisco Clients, I imput account information and connect to CUMA server, the mobile client can't connect to CUMA Server. CUMA Client informs that "Can't connect to Cisco Mobile Advantage Server, waiting for Retry...."  althought I has grant permission  allow all for Cisco Mobile Communicator. What is the problem with Black Berry phone ?

Please help me resolve this problem.

Thanks,

Trung.

1 Reply 1

Can anyone help me ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: