cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Apple push notification for jabber

I am configuring apple push notificaion. I have installed following certificates on EXP-C, CUCM and IMP.

CUCM call manager cert, CUCM tomcat cert on exp-C, IMP tomcat on EXP-c and EXP-C cert on both call manager and imp as tomcat trust certificate.

when trying to enable APN. it gives me follwing error.

"Push Notification Settings cannot be configured as a valid certificate is not present in trust store. Either upload the certificates manually or check the check box to have Cisco manage the Cisco Cloud Service CA Certificates."

any idea ?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

APNS requires public CA certificates from the Cisco cloud, have you installed them?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Highlighted

Hi Jaime,

No. How can I get them. To where I need to install them. please can you explain. 

Thanks

-Hasun

Highlighted

hasunm522,

Here is a pretty good Doc:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/im_presence/configAdminGuide/12_0_1/cup0_b_config-admin-guide-imp-1201/cup0_b_config-admin-guide-imp-1201_chapter_011001.html

The most important part is there is a check box to where you have the cloud install the CA certs for you, but you CUCM needs to be able to reach the internet...

Step 5

Check the I want Cisco to manage the Cisco Cloud Service CA Certificates required for this trust check box to have the system update certificates automatically.

What version of CUCM/IMP are you running??

Gear Misner
HyeTech Network & Security, LLC
@collabcowboy
Content for Community-Ad