Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
VIP Collaborator

Re: Ask Me Anything- CUCM Troubleshooting: Best Practices for Reading Trace Files

Hi, NetGhost!

This discussion thread was for best practices for reading trace files, and the event is now over.

I encourage you to post your question in the Telepresence and Video Infrastructure discussion thread here:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/telepresence-and-video/bd-p/discussions-telepresence-video-infra 

You will probably be asked to provide more details such as what the units are registered to (CUCM or VCS), their interconnectivity (same site, different sites, CUBE or Firewall in the path), and the conferencing hardware involved.

I'll look for your post over there. Good luck!

Maren

Beginner

Re: Ask Me Anything- CUCM Troubleshooting: Best Practices for Reading Trace Files

Good morning Maren,

i am in the process of upgrading my UCCX version 10.6 to 12.0

Can i start the upgrade with the backup and then follow with the primary ?

Do i need to migrate the license or it is done automatically during the upgrade ?

Thank you,

Suley

VIP Collaborator

Souley,

This discussion thread was for best practices for reading trace files, and the event is now over.

I encourage you to post your question in the Contact Center Community thread here:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/bd-p/5926-discussions-contact-center 

Be sure to read the upgrade documentation, as it is the most reliable information for your situation.

Maren

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Maren Mahoney  thanks for sharing your knowledge on this event and for helping to point out people in the right direction.

We look forward for an upcoming session, collaborating with a Cisco VIP and expert like you is incredible

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards