Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA 191 not registering on cucm

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all,

I've a Cisco ATA 191 that I'm running into some troubles configuring. It's on our voice VLAN, has proper IP info, however it will not register - in fact, CUCM isn't even picking up its IP (Registration is: Unknown, and IP is: None.)

Could you help me please 

Best regrds 

3 Replies 3

I have not had great luck with ATA's picking up the voice vlan from the switch port config. My suggestion would be to remove the voice vlan config on the switch port for the ATA and make that an access port in the VLAN you use for voice.

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

Thank you for your reply ,

I found this log from ATA interface web page :

local1.err Telephony: CUCM ERROR!!! [cucm_load_info: 285(tick=0x0)]load domain name fails

ATA191 local1.err Telephony: CUCM ERROR!!! [cucm_load_info: 304(tick=0x0)]load tftp address fails

Best regards 

Is that with the voice VLAN still configured? If so, what happens if you make the port an access port in the voice VLAN without a "voice vlan" directive on the port? Do you have other IP phones in the voice VLAN that are working correctly?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: