Views
Helpful
Replies

Attandant Console Advanced 10.5 contacts not updating

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running CUAC v10.5 with CUCM 9.1.2.

We have setup the LDAP sync with CUCM and Active Directory and all is well.  I have CUAC syncing with CUCM.

One of our users has changed extensions, and the CUCM end user shows the updated extension, but the CUAC is still showing the old extension.  I cannot delete the account - probably because it's a synced account, and not manually created.  I have rebooted the CUAC server, but that did not resolve the issue.

Does anyone have any ideas how to force a CUAC contact to update from CUCM?

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

I have CUACA 10.5.1 with LDAP.  After 1,000 contacts the Directory shows no more....I also enabled the disabled CUCM sync and the CUACA directory still shows CUCM contacts...

That seems to be "normal".  The web console contacts are at 1000 for me as well. If you load up the operator console, I see far more than 1000 users.

As for my problem, changing the Application user password to not include special characters resolved the issue.  I had to update the password in CUCM, the TSP config, and the CUAC config.  

Fixing this issue wreaked havoc (erased\emptied) on the Personal Directory Groups (tabs) that my operators created.  I've been working with TAC on this, but all I'm getting is "it shouldn't", and "it doesn't in my lab", but I've had to restore from a backup to put the tabs back.  I need to figure out how to keep the contents of the PDG intact when I update the CUAC application user password and LDAP re-syncs.

...if only there was a simple export contacts option like the previous versions....if only...