cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendance Console will not save numbers

paullepper
Level 1
Level 1

Our switchboard personnel have to recreate some speed dial numbers they create.  When virus scans are ran on the computers, (Norton, Malwarebytes, and Super-Antispyware) teh speed dial numbers and some times the tabs are deleted.  I have configured the virus scans to ignore the Cisco folders when running scans, but can anyone tell me how to ensure that the numbers have been entered and saved correctly and is there anything else that I can check?  Thanks

1 Reply 1

tony.nguyen
Level 1
Level 1

We have the same problem.  It's used to be under CallManager 4.2 the speedials config is saved locally but i have heard with CUCM7.x the file may perhaps on the publisher/subcriber.  I can not verify this though.  Is there a way we can retrieve this file from the server?  Currently I have trained our attendant console folks to manually save their speedials on their desktop locally.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: