Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Blind Transfer issue

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

my Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console  operator receives a call from an internal phone but when I attempt to transfer to another internal extension it rings on a CTI port and not the destination phone, full consult works ok.

The CTI Ports are in their on region with G711/G722 and no video enabled and I have used the DNA and phone.exe to check permissions are ok.

Thanks

18 Replies 18

I resolve my blind transfer issue by going to option preference advance and change forward all call to no call.

cheers!!!!

Hi,

You may want to look at your CTI Ports Locations and device pool as well, ensure that they are in the right DP and L which your phones are in.

Thank you Tshepo, that resolved my problem.

Hello all,

I encounter the same problem with CUEAC => from pstn call to operator, after blind transfer, just a notification to the final internal phone and no call.

The blind transfer works from internal phone to operator to final internal phone.

Unfortunately I don't see the key in regedit : Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Preferences\Default

Do I create this key? But there isn't path arc solutions...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: