Views
Helpful
Replies

attendant console client 9.1 unable to login

CHRISTOS RES
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Iam unable to login to attendant console client via pc with windows 7.

the error msg is : you are unable to login because a server cannot be located.

there is no network issue and the pc is in the same subnet as the server.

The only way to login to the client is via the server. (i have installed the client to attendant console server and there is no problem logging in)

i have already configure host file with no luck

and i have already configure permissions to the arc solutions in the registry with no luck

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you! You are right.  I was trying to figure out how to mark this as the correct answer. :) Jackie

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try disabling and anti virus or firewall on the PC and see if it helps.

Manish

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately i have already done this with no luck

Regards

Thanks for the reply.

Hi Christos,

check for the discussion with similar issue.It is a long discussion but have a look at last solution provided "LAST LOGIN"

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12386566/cubac-911x-version-end-client-machine-error-while-logging#comment-10229601

regds,

aman

tried this however no luck.....

@Aman Soi wrote:

Hi Christos,

check for the discussion with similar issue.It is a long discussion but have a look at last solution provided "LAST LOGIN"

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12386566/cubac-911x-version-end-client-machine-error-while-logging#comment-10229601

regds,

aman

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

If you are able to log into the client from the server itself then one thing might be that your server has some ports blocked on the firewall that will need opened in order for the client to communicate with the server.  Mainly you have to make sure that both TCP and UDP ports 1433 and 1859 are open for both inbound and outbound traffic. 

Hope this helps

Tony

Please rate helpful posts

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

Thanks for the reply.

there is no firewall between the server and the client.

Regards

Mishkin
Level 1
Level 1

I know It's an old trend, but did you find a solution for this issue? We're facing a similar one... 

Thanks in advance.

You need a valid license - after that it is connecting and does not bring this error message again.

It was the same issue in my lab. Go to AC Admin Page - Help License

Thank you! You are right.  I was trying to figure out how to mark this as the correct answer. :) Jackie

Is that still valid even with a 60 day trial license?

It's always related with opened ports and Server resolution. At the end it solved us the login.

I faced this problem today in our environment. After changing the Windows Firewall settings in the CUEAC server side to OFF, user was able to login.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: