Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Directory Field Mappings for BLF

marcusdewaal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have LDAP integration with AD for CUCM 9.1. The extensions in AD are the full E164 numbers but my internal extensions are 4-digit. In-order for Attendant Console BLF’s to work they need to reflect the 4-digit extensions exactly. I have populated the ipPhone field in AD with 4-digits. In LDAP Directory in CUCM, I have added a “Custom User Field Name” called ipPhone to match the “LDAP Attribute” in AD to ipPhone and did a manual synch. I cannot see the new ipPhone attribute in End User in CUCM, I suppose it is there but in the database. Am I correct? On CUEAC under “Directory Field Mappings” I selected the source field “telephonenumber” and default value “ipPhone”. The “destination field” is greyed out and set to Extension. However, the CUEAC is still displaying the E164 number instead of the 4-digit extensions and therefore the BLF’s do not work. What have I missed?

Regards,

Marcus

1 Reply 1

Joe Price
Level 1
Level 1

Make sure all of your phones MAC addresses are entered in with uppercase letters. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: