Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Enterprise numbering problem issue

Yazen Alaa
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

I have CUCM8 and Attendant Console enterprise 8.6 , I did install Attendant Console enterprise server and Client , but in Client , the numbering give me

182222 (HotLine the company) - 61003 (DN or ext), it is not giving me only  61003 , becasue when i press on 182222-61003 , for transfer or .. it is not going to Destination but it is giving me "Detination unvalid"

Note : the Ext or DN end user  in CUCM is configured only extension ex: 61003 , not 182222-61003

how to solve this issue ?????

please i need help ASAP

thanx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The extension is pulled from the CUCM End User table. If that is in turn pulled from LDAP then CUEAC attempts to transfer to the value of the telephoneNumber LDAP attribute. There are two common points that this can fail:

1. If the string is longer than the Maximum Internal Extension Length listed General Configuration within CUEAC /webadmin.
  2. If CUCM does not have translation patterns that will route to the abbreviated pattern (e.g. 18222261003 to 61003).

Either address those two points or change the number shown in the directory to only the internal extension (e.g. 61003).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Yazen Alaa
Level 1
Level 1

Note : the users are regsiterd in CUCM by LDAP , Do you think that the problem should be in LDAP configuration for all users ? just i want to check my answers before tell the customer or Open TAC with cisco

your answer is very importnant for me

thanks

The extension is pulled from the CUCM End User table. If that is in turn pulled from LDAP then CUEAC attempts to transfer to the value of the telephoneNumber LDAP attribute. There are two common points that this can fail:

1. If the string is longer than the Maximum Internal Extension Length listed General Configuration within CUEAC /webadmin.
  2. If CUCM does not have translation patterns that will route to the abbreviated pattern (e.g. 18222261003 to 61003).

Either address those two points or change the number shown in the directory to only the internal extension (e.g. 61003).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

thanks jonathan

the probelm was LDAP , now it is solved

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: