cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console not showing new users/directory numbers

standardphone
Level 1
Level 1

Good evening, I recently have encountered the above issue. Nothing has changed in our system of about 300 users. One day I received an email from our corporate operators requesting I add the new hires (approx 5) to their (our) corp directory however I already had days before.

LDAP is up to date as the users are listed in the phones corporate directories, the DN's are completly functional and have properly functioning VM's in Unity and they can accept calls internally and externally. I restarted CTI Manager and still nothing, All my Real Time Monitoring show no errors/warnings and I finally restarted the CUCM server and still nothing.

Any help or thougths would be greatly appreciated as I continue to research and troubleshoot.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Assuming CUxAC 8.6 since you failed to specify product or version.

Have you enabled periodic re-sync under Directory Syncrhonization within CUxAC /webadmin? If not you need to, then restart the LDAP Plugin service under Service Management.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Sorry...currently using CUCM 7.1.5.11901-1

AC - system ver 3.1.1.10

Admin v 3.1.1.142

and yes the synchronization is set to sync everyday upon start-up ad reconnect.

Thanks,

Heath

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: