cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant console Standard 10.5 hold and transfer

panjwani80
Level 5
Level 5

I have a new install of AC standard 10.5. When the operator gets a call and click "transfer" it doesn't automatically put the caller on hold like it used to when they were using CUCM 7.1.3 built-in attendant console. Is it possible to put the caller on hold when the operator presses "transfer" given that there are no CTI ports associated with this server-less attendant console standard10.5?

thanks

1 Reply 1

vincent.morton
Level 1
Level 1

I realise given the lengh of time the post has been up here that you've probably already found an answer but in case you haven't, I'm asuming you're talking about performing a consult transfer where the operator talks to the intended recipient before transferring the caller through, rather than just sending to call to them.

There's an option in the Attentant Console client under Options>Preferences>Call Transfers where you can select Perform consultation transfer or Perform blind transfer. I think Blind transfer is the default but if you change it to consult it should do what you want it to do.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: