Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console standard v10

cukouncukoun
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a customer with CUAC standard with CUCM 9.x and I have couple of issues with this app:

1. Parked calls did not shown on the console if you have your park DN on some partition on the CUCM. It's working for me only when I have park DN on the partition "none".

2.Console can monitor only phones (DND,on hook, off hook,...) which is directly associated with CUAC application user. I don't understand why because app user has "CTI allow control of all devices" permission so it should work also withou associating all devices with this app users. This is really bad because console users will be able to login to the console with any phone when you associate all devices with CUAC app user.

3. Consult transfer sometimes failed with message "There was an error in performing consult transfer call action".

Could you please help me or could you share your experiences with this app.

Thanks

T

7 Replies 7

MWindham2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi T,

1. Parked calls did not shown on the console if you have your park DN on some partition on the CUCM. It's working for me only when I have park DN on the partition "none".

We are seeing this occur when there are duplicate Park DN's across partitions. If possible, try not to have overlapping Park DN's.

2.Console can monitor only phones (DND,on hook, off hook,...) which is directly associated with CUAC application user. I don't understand why because app user has "CTI allow control of all devices" permission so it should work also withou associating all devices with this app users. This is really bad because console users will be able to login to the console with any phone when you associate all devices with CUAC app user.

This is being addressed in version 10.5 where we can restrict the endpoints in which a user can use to sign in to the application.

3. Consult transfer sometimes failed with message "There was an error in performing consult transfer call action".

Without knowing more details it would be difficult to determine the cause of this error. Could you provide a screenshot of the error?

Hi Matt,

thank you for answer.

1. Nono. We have 2 different park DN's - one for every CUCM node, both on the same partition. It seems that my issue will be related to the customer OS itself because:

-     everything is working for me when I run CUAC on my PC with win 7 and when park DN's are on the partition none

-     when I change partition of park DN's to some partition then issue started to occure on my PC

-     on the customer PC (also with OS win 7) there is not working without dependency of the DN's partition.

So do you have some another idea where could be a problem?

2. OK I will try it as soon as version 10.5 will be available on the CCO for download.

3. I resolved it :-). This issue was caused by the original caller who hanged up the call during consult transfer.

Many thanks

Tomas

HI Matt,

I just upgraded CUAC standard to version 10.5 and it seems that there are not so many changes :-(. Do you know if there is some document where is written what is new in CUACS 10.5?

And I found two another issues which was on version 10 and are also on version 10.5:

1. During upgrade I moved CUAC to the different CUCM cluster so I changed CTI settings during setup but these changes were not written to the TSP provider/driver so I had to manually start TSP tool on my PC to change CUCM CTI IP and app user..

2. Contacts from new CUCM were not synchronized to the CUAC so I still see there all contacts from old CUCM cluster :-(. I checked CUAC configuration and "auto sync startup" option is checked so all contacts from CUCM should be synchronized after startup?Any idea?

Thx

Tomas

mawindha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tomas,

Which version of CUCM did you move the console from and which version did you move to? Was the migration between major CUCM releases (i.e. 9.1 to 10)?

Hi Matt,

I moved CUAC on my test PC (now I have 10.5 version of CUAC) between 2 customers - both of them have exactly the same CUCM version 9.1.2.

I'm just connected to the second customer and I see only contacts from the first customer. I hoped that contacts are synced from the CUCM over AXL and I found this AXL error when CUAC start:

2014-07-09 10:13:52,993 [4] INFO  AXL - CUCMAXL.Initialize

2014-07-09 10:13:53,347 [4] ERROR AXL - Exception:System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {D42CC802-DF0A-441F-BD98-B7A4D2B1205F} failed due to the following error: 8007007e The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).

at Arc.George.AXLService.AXLWrapper.Initialize()

This could be reason why contacts are not synced but I don't know what this error means.

Tom

Hello Tom,

For further investigation into this AXL error and proper tracking/escalation, may I request that you open a TAC case on behalf of your customer experiencing the problem. If a TAC case is already open, please unicast me (nmirashi@cisco.com) or Matt with the TAC case number so that we can ensure you are getting the right support.

Thank you!

Nihal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: