cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Cosole integration with CUCM 10.5 Documentation...

Simon Edwards
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone point me to some documentation which shows how to set up my CUCM 10.5 cluster in order that I can then start using the Attendant Console Standard?

I have searched everywhere and can only find docs showing how to set up the Attendant console, but not CUCM.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I think you are talking about 2 different things.  Attendant Console Standard is the Software overlay for an end user to control their phone via desktop.  Communication Manager Assistant is another Software overlay that allows Admins the ability to manage both their phone and a manager's phone.  They are 2 different software packages.  I have no idea if they can be run at the same time or not, but would assume it probably wouldn't be a good idea as they both would be attempting to control the phone at the same time.

With that said, I don't see a guide specific to 10.5 out there, but there is one for 10.0.  And with most things Cisco, they don't bother creating a new guide for a new version if nothing has changed.  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features-services-guide-100/CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features-services-guide-100_chapter_01100.html

Don't know if this helps or not.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Yes, I've already looked at this doc, but it doesn't tell me how to set up the Cisco IP Manager Assistant service parameters.  It's this area I need guidance on.

I think you are talking about 2 different things.  Attendant Console Standard is the Software overlay for an end user to control their phone via desktop.  Communication Manager Assistant is another Software overlay that allows Admins the ability to manage both their phone and a manager's phone.  They are 2 different software packages.  I have no idea if they can be run at the same time or not, but would assume it probably wouldn't be a good idea as they both would be attempting to control the phone at the same time.

With that said, I don't see a guide specific to 10.5 out there, but there is one for 10.0.  And with most things Cisco, they don't bother creating a new guide for a new version if nothing has changed.  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features-services-guide-100/CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features-services-guide-100_chapter_01100.html

Don't know if this helps or not.

Hi,

Yes, you are (both) correct, it appears I am talking about 2 different things, and have become slightly confused. Apologies, and thanks for pointing this out.

I think I'm on the right track now, but if not I'll come back and clarify.

Thanks again.

You're talking about two different things here, not related at all.

You originally asked: Attendant Console Standard

Then, you're saying: Cisco IP Manager Assistant service 

That last one, is IPMA, a complete separate feature from CUACS.

Aman provided the perfect link to answer what you originally posted.

WHAT product are you actually asking about??????

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate