Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant License

jimmylim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

For Auto Attendant on Cisco Unity Connection, if I wish to have 6 concurrent incoming calls to be route to AA call handlers, how many AA licenses do I need to buy? Thanks!

Regards,

Jimmy

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AA is not licensed in CUC, if you have your CUC licensed, the platform will have a fixed amount of VM ports, and you can use all of them if you want for AA.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jaime!

Hi Jaime

Thank you for your good information.

I have one question.

for creating new order if we want have CUCM R12 after add R-UCL-UCM-K9 in software version with add Version 12 every thing is ok ?, Do we need to be in version 10 or 11 and give an upgrade to 12 for it or not??

And with add Jaber for Android or iphone some licenses for Expressway we can see in opton part but in final order we can't see those. with install license user can we use it or we need to have those like Top of SKU license ??

many thanks

Greetings:

Do you know the amount of the fixed voice ports? 

Regards

The CUC supported platform list has that information, review the one for the version you will use.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: