cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Dial some random number when picking up hand set

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

I have several users experience this issue that when they are picking up a handset to dial a number. But the phone automatically dial some random number, and it has happened a lot. Is there any option in CUCM 8.0.3 to turn this auto dial function off.

Thanks.

Dat Pham

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are there PLARs configured??

There are no settings for what you're looking for, dialing random numbers is not a feature/function

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

There are no  PLARsconfigured as I am aware of. This is the first time that I saw this issue.

Thanks.

Dat

fkarami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dat Pham,

This is usually the behavior of a phone that is configured with a CSS that is configured with a partition that contains a translation pattern with a blank translation pattern string. This results is Cisco CallManager immediately matching this pattern. The translation pattern then transforms the called number (i.e. none) to the destination number (Hotdial) where we want the call sent.

Please have a look at the following link which explains how to configure Hotdial:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080232b9f.shtml

Hope this infoprmation helps.

Cheers,

Farbod

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: