Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello AllWe have a customer who needs to upgrade Unity to Unity Connection v8.5. The customer has 150 users and he needs to migrate this users then add new 500 users, also he needs to use the Active/Active scenario. When we purchase the Add-on licens...

Hi Team,Greeting for the day!I am facing issue in HTML or Intelligent notification.Issue: Users not receiving the HTML Notification.Pre-request: SCCP integration between unified CM and CUCHTML notification is configure as per guideUnified Messaging i...

Hi Guyz,            May b awiered Question but this is my users requirement I have CCM 8.5 and Cisco 7942 IP Phones,I have users who want to do Internal Call Conference up to 6-7 users at a time and call outside users 2-3,            Cisco 7942 only ...

Hello AllI am trying to get into the Cisco Survivable Remote Site Voicemail - Administration website and i can not remember the credentialsI signed into the cueand  typed the followingweb admin cme hostname x.x.x.x username  admin ...

Hi Experts,Greeting for the day!!I am facing issue in visual voicemail.Pre-request: Subscribe visual voicemail service in the phone.Step to reproduce: •1.       Press the message button in phone•2.       Phone show two option voicemail and visual voi...