Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am a server system admin (barely any Cisco exp or knowledge) who is working on upgrading his Exchange 2007 to 2010 in the near future. Our telecom group plans on upgrading their Unity system to Unity Connection (8.5). However, we have a bit o...

Hi All, We currently are running Unity 5 and all users have the ViewMail form installed on their PCs.  I am in the process of moving users to Unity Connection 8.X, and I have found that installing this new client unattended is a nightmare.  I can get...

pghninja by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just want to double check to make sure I'm doing this right, I just installed the cop files for android and iphone jabber on the publisher server and I would like to know if their is any thing else I need to do before rebooting the publisher. Also,...

Resolved! Vlan requirements

Hi,I have a quick question......for applications such as CUPC / Jabber and Cisco Agent Desktop for UCCX.......does the data vlan that the PC running the applications need to be able to route directly to the IP Phone or is it just a requirement for th...