Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm wondering if there is any way I can change PhoneSystem on "Edit User Basics" page as I have two PhoneSystems because I recently added another CUCM cluster and load shared half of the users. Now the moved users are still configured with old clu...

Hi community,I will need to configure SSL on two Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application (Release 8.5.4) servers running in failover mode. Will it be sufficient to generate the CSR on the active node, then obtain the certificate from the CA and upload...

Igor Lukic by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My customer have the plataform MeetingPlace 7.0 and need solve a issue in the URL that appear when they Invite to a participants.The URL appear with the IP address, but it's a internal address, We need that appear the address with the name htt...

gsilva by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the "Supported Devices and Interoperable Software Table for Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager 8.7" guide the only listed supported anti-virus is McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise 8.0. My customer uses McAfee Virus Scan Enterpris...

rgomes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes