Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

May be a stupid question , but is there some place within Cisco site or somewhere that lists the Cisco versions with what it equates to in the other format they use.I am looking at various versions to upgrade to (both 11 & 12  from 10.5) , looking at...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The install & admin document tells you how to upload a file but it does not have any details on what the CSV file format needs to be. I have attempting a few formats, but it states format is invalid when I try to upload. Does anyone have a example of...

Hello, I currently have a Cisco 7821 running on a 3rd party PBX system, and I am thinking about getting CUCM 12.5, however, I don't know where to start as I am wondering if I should put it in the cloud or on premises, I am kind of preferring cloud si...

Dear Sir, I have a customer with two sites. each site has its communication manager & licenses model. dial plan is different between two sites but both sites are connected to each other. when a sip user with fixed extension registered on site one mov...

M R by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I am installing a fresh 12.5SU5 cluster and using the Import Data feature during the upgrade. When I put in the node and SFTP information, it goes and downloads the tar file successfully, goes to the install blue screen for a few minutes, the...