Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,I found some problem about Unity Connection cannot sync end users from Call manager. I make sure AXL Server configuration on Phone System is correct and test connection to CUCM AXL Server is successful but when I try to sync users it didn'...

Is anyone using wireless headsets with the 8941 series phones and if so what types of wireless headsets? We would like to stay away from the mechanical handset lifters and I noticed that the 8941 phones do not have an AUX port on the bottom of the ph...

I have a customer that has the requirement to enable a call handler option to dial out to a cell phone number. For example, the caller hits option 1 for on-call personnel and option 1 is conifigured to ring an external cell phone. Is there some rules...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Just wondering if it is possible to use the CUPC client to collect voicemail from a CUE server.We have CUCM, CU, and CUPS here in the enterprise environment, but one of our branch offices has their own Cisco Unity Express router.We are in the ...

alalli by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes