Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All,I have an issue with Cisco VMO 8.5.4 and 8.6...(latest version available) and users not being able to forward voicemails externally.  I am already aware there are known issues with version 8.5.4 but have tested with the latest version on Cisco's ...

Resolved! CUCM Timezone

hello dear,why do we have two parameters for the timezone on CUCM?you can set timezone through CLI command line, and you can have your time zone on GUI interface, system / date and time where you use it in device pool.and for the note they can be dif...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.i am labbing this to clear my concept. I am using CUCM 8.0I created a route pattern956.7XXX (Partition->None) and gateway 10.1.2.4 (my router as CME and one phone registered with DN 7111)Outside dial-tone is checkedOffnetUrgent priority (unche...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Cisco Unified Communications Business Unit (UCBU) is pleased to announce the availability of Hebrew language locales for Cisco Unity Connection 8.5(1)ES24 or higher on Cisco.com . The COP file named uc-locale-he_IL-8.5.1.1-24.cop.sgn can be downl...

Hi all. I have read (and practiced) that partitions are assigned to any entity that is DIALED. That is the general rule of thumb. But i have seen CSS being assigned to lots of different things, so whats the general rule of thumb for CSS ? to which EN...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes