Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to replace the MeetingPlace 7.0.3.4 application server to different hardware.  I was planning on installing the server software and restoring data from backup, I know that I need to contact Cisco about MAC address change. I am reading the docu...

For internal calls (at least, not sure about external), the number of rings the calling party hears before Unity voice mail answers is sometimes 8 to 10 rings. Usually it is only 4 rings and the RNA timers, etc. are configured to support 4 rings. The...

Hi, I am trying to integrate unity connection 8.5 and exchange 2007. I have configured unity connection as per the cisco document. Our exchange server is in a remote site and there is a firewall between our network. I am having some doubts regarding ...

Hi AllI thought it was possible to set up a system wide configuration setting so that when a user is being played a subscribers greeting, the system will straight away afterwards play a message to say "press 0 if you would like to return to the opera...

MeetingPlace 8.0 with WebEx Type II integration and CUPC 8.5.Everything works great, except for one small thing.When choosing "call me" option from WebEx the call matches the attendee in the participant list. No problems here.When choosing "call in" ...