Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm using Cisco Unified CM Administration 8.0.2.40000-1 with LDAP sync. Before LDAP sync I could use Click-to-Call application with Cisco Unified CM End Users which I did configure. When LDAP sync is disable, Click-to-Call application registering ...

UCM 8.5.1 Unity Connection 8.5.1 Caller calls to an SNR enabled user's DID number and the caller ID is properly displayed on the cell phone (Remote Destination). Caller calls to the Unity Connection AA, dials the same user's extension and the caller ...

rdarling by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all -Here is a problem I encountered that I want to pass along to you:When partnering Unity to Exchange 2010, the Unity_servername, USBMS_servername, EAdmin, and unitymsgstoresvc inboxes are moved from the old Exchange to the new 2010 server.  Usi...

Here is what I am trying to accomplish:About 10 end users all in separate home offices.  They would use the Cius with the media base to collaborate with each other, as a phone, as well as thin client to connect to virtual desktops hosted in the cloud...