Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am testing the following setup:  CUCM -- SIP trunk -- ISR 4331 -- PRI Like I said this is a test environment so the PRI are not yet plugged in the NIM E1 cards. So the inbound/outbound dial-peers tied to the PSTN are down by now.  So Im testing...

Liv_Liv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the following setupCUCM PUB + SUB System version: 11.5.1.15900-18 Everytime a backup is attempted (no matter if its scheduled or manual), when all components are backed up and each one of them show "100% SUCCESS", the process get stuck in ...

Liv_Liv by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, We have are planning to upgrade IOS version of ISR 4000 series Voice router to 17.3.4a version which requires Smart Licensing. We have Cisco Smart Software Manger On-Prem 8.X deployed in your network and Customer is enabled for Cisco Sma...

Hi, I'm not able to login RTMT. As soon as I enter the username and password the jave application of RTMT will be crashed. CUCM: 11.5.1.12900-21 I've already done follwoings: 1. keytool -import -file <An Import of CUCM-PUB Webpage Certificate> -al...

Ali Amir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've faced with a situation when I call our number from PSTN DTMF is working but "show voip rtp session named-event" shows no output. INVITE SDP received from telco: v=0o=- 3838370 8411136 IN IP4 x.x.x.xs=-c=IN IP4 x.x.x.xb=AS:0t=0 0m=audio 1...