Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent users from the ability to remove their voicemail account from the directory?  In our case, there isn't any reason why a user with voicemail would need to be excluded from a directory handler.  In unity co...

bskemme by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure an option that after an end user has been on placed on hold that they can press “0” and it will return them to the operator? In our situation, if a person is placed on hold, they only way to get out of being on hold is to ...

d8hunt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco is pleased to announce that Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 8.5 is now orderable and available for first customer shipment (FCS).Product OverviewCisco Unified Personal Communicator is a client application that provides easy, unified access ...

seongho by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am finishing the installation of a 8.X Unity platform with Exchange and without failover. (Exchange on the same Unity server)I have noticed that I installed everything on drive C, and I have plenty of space on drive D.It is possible that I h...