Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a new UCON 7.1.2 server that is intgrated with AD for users and authentication. I was able to import all of my users without any issues and when I setup an IMAP account for testing I used a non-domain user with a local UCON password. This work...

I have integrated Cisco Unified Presence 7.0 with CUCM 7.0 and successfully have all aspects of CUPC working.On CUPS I have enabled the IP Phone Messenger service, and configured the appropriate Application userid and password.On CUCM I have created ...

Dears,I have another question about meeting place - when my users, which profiles are stored on MPE, connect to web meeting, all of them gain Moderator status. As I read this is default status for them. Is there any way to change it, for example, to ...

Hi,We've got a customer with an old Unity 4.0(5) and CM 4 setup.Customer is upgrading to CUCM 8 but for now doesn;t want to invest in upgrading Unity.We know there are no Unity TSP's for Unity 4.0 that connect to CUCM 8. So is there an option to conn...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario like this:1. Caller call to the call center (UCCE 7.2 system)2. ICM run a script and forward the call to the skill group3. There is no available agent from that skill group4. ICM return a label to route the call to voice mail in ord...