Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to get visual voicemail to woek with cucimoc. I have the follwing reg entries for voicemail. I get an error "The server has rejected the provided credentials"I can log into cucimoc , ccmuser and unity cisco pca with the same account and p...

Amit Shah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep seeing this in my logs, can anyone tell me what I can do to stop them?At Tue Oct 12 10:01:14 CDT 2010 on node 10.220.1.12, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated:  SeverityMatch : CriticalMatchedEvent : Oct 12 10:01:02 CCMPUB ...

scheived by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running call manager 7.1(3) and a few of the senior execs are asking if we can upload any wav file to the CM MOH server.  From what I have read in the help section of call manager there doesn't look like there are any requirements other than t...

Afternoon,CUPC won't start on Windows Home Premiem 64Bit. It launches the application but fails to provide a login prompt. The 2 relevant processes (CUCSF.exe and CUPC.exe) seem to be running. Eventually CUPC closes itself.Have tried multiple version...