Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there anyway to get CUCIMOC and CUPC8 installed on the same PC.Yes I know they are both CSF devices and I don't want to do it in a live enviroment just in our labs, support machines and Customer demo enviorments. I don;t want them to run at the sa...

d.marsh by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Our lotus notes administrator need to migrate our mail server from Domino 6.5.1 to 8.5.1 FP2 and he ask me about compatibility or issues with Cisco Unity 4.2(1) with Domino.I'm looking for papers or post about this topic on cisco, and I can't f...

Hi,I have a CUPS 7 server, and am testing phone presence against various versions of Sametime.The good news for me is that I can get the onhook  / offhook decorator to showup in the ST Plugin.  However, I dont fully understand whats required for it t...

Resolved! Software DSP

Hi all experts. This question may be broad but since i have heard this term i thought i should know it as i progress in my voice studies.What are software DSPs ? i know about HW DSPs like PVDM (2nd generation etc), but do we have software DSP in1) Ro...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes