Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hii,I had configured Presence server and everything is ok, but there is one issue still not sloved.The voice mail server in personal communicator unreachable, is the problem with account or with th connection I tried to telent the server using port 1...

Hi,I am using an Attendant console pilot point (90000) to hunt within the following users:1. Attendant cosole user 1 - Line 1 (90001)2. Attendant console user 1 - Line 2 (90002)3. Directory Number (90502)4. Voicemail (90500)The Algorithm used is "Fir...

Phone View is installed and working correctly for most customers. I am getting this error for a couple of them.MsgMonitor -- Failed binding to 6361. BIND FAILED: not foundAlso can phone view work when two phones have the same primary DN.Thanks for an...

Hi,when I schedule a meeting withMeeting Place Express 2.1.1.2, everobody recieve the notification for the meeting but the e-mail is coming with wrong time in its header(as shown in the attached file). The date seems to be set correctly but the time ...