Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! supported hardware

I am getting ready to implement a VMWare server virtualization solution.  I have had about 6 different vendors propose solutions, however up until this last one (NETAPP) I had not even considered what hardware Cisco would support their software on (C...

Hi,Were running CUPS 6.0.4.100-4 with CUPC 7.0.Over our VPN which goes through an ASA5510 V8.0(4) the client seems to have some difficulty updating the presence status.The softphone seems to work fine but i cannot see anyones status and my status app...

HiOur senario is as below,A CUG call is made from an extention ( eg 6992 ) to another extention ( eg 6102 ). In 6102 the call is forwared to a mobile number of the user when the user is not avialable at the seat. To make this possible we have created...

HelloI have a small location using  cisco 1760, where is only 3 ip phones attach to our main call manager  6.1. That location has H323 trunk with the CCM 6.1 but the router 1760 has vic2fxo card with 2 lines, The issue is when someone call to that of...

Hello,I was looking at the CER Switch Port details and noticed there is a device on one of my switches that is not showing in the CER switchport database. THe phone is functioning properly and I do not appear to be having any other problems except t...