Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hii have configured load-balancing on CSM and also configured a virtual IP for all URLs (information, directory, services & authentication) on the CCM (UCM 7.1.3). The problem is that the services button do not work while all other URLs work when pub...

A customer has several offices. Each office has a separate Exchange Server. The partner was considering a single Unity deployment connected to all of the exchange servers over the WAN, but has decided against that because the latency of the WAN is to...

I'm trying to configure our computers to use the Cisco TSP version 6.1(3.2) and am having little success. The CTI service is running properly, the users are in the right CTI groups and the Allow CTI to control device boxes are checked.  The configura...

Resolved! Simple hunt in CCM

I have to build a simple hunt in CCM - no attendant console, just a line group, hunt list and pilot.  I have this set up so that there is a 6 second RNA Reversion Timeout, effectively resulting in two rings before it rolls to the next extension.  I h...

ajrussell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes