Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,  I would like to ask your help for a problem I am facing with outlook 2007 and Click-To-Call.  I created Application Dialling rules on Call Manager to support calls from Click-To-Call. ex: Add prefix 9 for outside calls,  discard digits for co...

Event Type:       WarningEvent Source:       SQLSERVERAGENTEvent  Category:       Job Engine Event ID:       208Date:               1/23/2010Time:              2:15:06 AMUser:               N/AComputer:       LLYUSININ1VM01Description:SQL Server  Sch...

Good dayI have ended an installation and a configuration of Cisco Unity 4.2 with Exchange 2003 (Voicemail Messaging with Failover), but something is wrong. Even that I had followed Cisco’s guideFirst:Following the document, it tells you to install Ci...

VersionsUCM 6.1.2.1002-1Presence 7.0.2.10000-36CUPS client 7.0(1.13056)Windows 2003 VPN (PPTP/GRE)The CUPS client works wonderfully on LAN/WAN, but when using VPN, it logs in and shows status, but LOGON SERVER and LDAP SERVER show unavailable.When tr...

loganseth by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes