Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI all,I have  AIM-CUE(v 3.2)  on 2851 Router with IOS image Version12.4(22)T4 (c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22.T4.bin)with CCME version 7.0(1).I have been trying to make the Aim-Cue run and come up for initialization with every method I know of, b...

Dear Allcan any body help me or assist me to type my own message at the botom of the phones by default its your current options but i tried to much to change it or find any way to change and i failed.in Call Manager express it was easy to change just...

Trying to install CER 7.1.1.  When I get to the Network Time Protocol Client Configuration window it prompts me to put in an NTP server IP address.  The install never prompts me to configure an NTP server or not.  The install doc says that I should g...

Hi, We are using CUCM 6.1.2.1134-1 and we have created the OS users accounts with privilege level 1. Is it possible to fetch any report showing the activities performed by each user on OS page or CLI? Like which user has changed the IP settings etc.

amir.ayub by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have changed IP addressing of our VoIP phones from Public Range to Private 10.x.x.x. Our Main Site IP addresses change took place before I started so don't know if some configuration change was made on CUCM 6.1.3 to make it work. I changed the IP ...