Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all! We have Archive Recording Older set to 7 days and Prune Policy to 90 days. I need to get a call recording about a 30 days ago, but Media Sense S&P is unable to find any recordings older than 7 days. On the Archive Configuration page Automatic...

voipleo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,How to find IP address my PC in sandbox?  I am starting Web Server on my machine and I would like to register endpoint for receive agent status updates (IM & Presence API - Presence Web Service). I don't know which IP address should I put when ...

Good afternoon all, I am building a Call Manager version12.5 and trying to integrate it into an existing ILS infrastructure all with the same version as mine.  I am wondering if it is possible to integrate the new Call Manager with the existing ILS i...

Hi all,I am trying to get jabber mra work in my home lab, but I am not able to make it work.I get to the point for the jabber to ask me for credentials, but thats it, the next very thing I see is "cannot communicate with the server" Then I get this.2...

I have managed to get Unity Express 8.6.12 running on an SM-SRE-910-KM installed in a 3945e. Most all of the functionality is working as it should - GUI is accessible and works, communication between CUE and CUCME is fine, calls to my test extension ...

Hello all,  I need your support, my configuration made for sip tunk on the CME is peer to peer. also the most of CDR created with originate and answer two rows of record. But accutally some of CDR that sent to billing server by FTP without orignate r...

Setting up sip trunk with deutsche telekom service provider. Outgoing call is not working getting 403 Forbidden (R403_REQUEST_NOT_ALLOWED).. Received:SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden (R403_REQUEST_NOT_ALLOWED)Via: SIP/2.0/TCP 192.168.178.2:5060;received=217.7.2...

We make extensive use of Jabber Rooms (we are not using Webex Teams). What is the future of the Jabber Rooms feature?  I am not aware of a roadmap to improve them, and it feels like Webex Teams might engulf them. Also, are there any administrative co...