Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have installed MPE 2.1.1.2, we found the following issues -email notifications are not sent neither with exchange nor Domino- after setting the date following the installation process we noticed that the date change for 1 moth period (we set Augus...

When we were on CUCM 4x, I would have to pull call detail of indivisual phone logs for different supervisors. I would have the option of pdf and something else. Now with CUCM 6.1 when I email the report from CDR to myself it comes in a txt format. I ...

I'm running UCCX 7.0 HA SR3 and I need to capture 5 of the 6 attributes in my XML file so that I can utltimately send the final CAD data to the desktop as the call travels from script to script. Initially I have a main script that all my inbound num...

Hi, I do have some very weird issue with Cisco Unity 4.x and MS exchange which is running on windows 2003 (SP2). Many users complained that somebody left the messages for users but MWI & exchange never gave any kind of indication. I've started invita...