Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,   I am trying to install CIPC 8.6.2 to a user's computer. I already tried the workaround of deleting the Communicator folder in the User folder and deleting the registry. I attached the error we get after opening CIPC and this is after a fres...

Hello Guys,I have a query about assigning a single device profile for multiple phones with different extensions.CUCM simply creates a device profile with extension mobility privilege that is associated with an end-user, when the user login from the w...

Untitled.png

Hello,Has anyone ever attempted to use PostgreSQL 12 as an external database successfully? My IM&P version is 10.5.2.24900-8. I could only find information concerning PostgresSQL up to version 10, but as the Windows server I had been given access to ...

Shaun H by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, Due to the hardware failure we need to arrange a new Be6k from different partners.What is the process of CUCM license re-hosting.. I know we need to share the new PLM license request file from new and old hardware.But in my case, Publishe...