Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

If CUCM Native Emergency Call Routing is enabled does the assigned ELIN override all other types of outbound Calling Number masks?Example: If an outbound emergency Route Pattern or Translation pattern (911) has "Is an Emergency Services Number" selec...

I've got a customer running Unity Connection 11.5 and some users are getting quota errors despite having empty mailboxes.  For example, my client forwarded me the below email notification but when I look in UConn their message count is 0.  Has anyone...

I just setup Message Relay on Unity Connection 12.5.1 with the Message Actions set to Accept and Relay the Message.It is working, except the email that is received contains an email attachment which contains the WAV file.So when the user gets the ema...

Bill by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our client needs to upgrade their collaboration applications and expressway.hardware - UCS 240 M4SXesxi - 5.5cucm cuc imp - 11.5.1.11900-26expressway C - 8.8.1Other application like imagicle, TMS also available For expressway Ehardware - UCS 2...