Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For various reason I need to uninstall Unity from a new 4.05 box and rebuild it. Just to verify, (I read the Help file but just want to make sure I am not missing anything!) when I run this tool it will only remove mailboxes and distribution lists as...

Unity version 4.04 on W2k, with exchange 2003 (on a different system).After appliying the last Microsoft patches on exchange and unity, Unity refused to start and we can find the followin error in the event log:Exception occurred and handled. File: ...

mlebreuil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New install - Unity 4.05 VM only on Windows 2000/service pack 4 and off box Exchange 2000/Service pack 3 & rollup added to an existing domain with Unity 4.04 in production.Unity does not recognise that Exchange is online. Ran through the Diagnose Exc...

Windows 2003 SP1 is now supported for use with Unity 4.0(4) and 4.0(5). The updated "Recommended and Supported Service Packs and Updates for Use with Cisco Unity and the Cisco Unity Bridge" document has also been revised to include Windows 2003 SP1. ...

kechambe by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client who wants to put the installation, directory service, and message store service account into an "Exchange Gods" security group, giving the highest rights to these accounts. I seem to remember a TAC case where I was told that one part...