Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Scenario like this:Two CCM clusters A and B. Cluster A has two CCMs located physically in two cities. Each of then has a Unity connected. The unities are not failover.The cluster B has only one CCM in city C. It also has one Unity. These three unity ...

I am trying to find documenatation which explains the depth to which CUE provides call flow capabilities. Specifically, can CUE perform watered-down AA. For example, answer call for main number with options for the caller to select 1 for directions...

chrisb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have LAN and WAN users of a centralized Unity system. From a best case design perspective, should I force Unity to accept only G.711 calls and use hardware transcoding? Or should I allow Unity to accept G.729a calls? And should the default record f...

pbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will HFNetCheck be approved for use in Unity servers?We checked for approved HFNetCheck software for our Unity 4.0(3) Sr1 on Win2K Sp4 servers, Unity Networked, with CCM 3.3(3) integration, to off-box E2K.Our Network Security Team advised that they n...

kyle.roth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MWI

Have a unity 4.0.3 W/12 Unified users about 80 non-unified.There seems to be a problem W/the Unified users not always getting their MWI's lit.Sometimes they lite sometimes not.The Non-unified do not seem to have the problem.Any suggestions to causes?...