Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a EMR vendor blaming slow performance of their application on my IP phones at remote sites.  I'm not a network engineer nor do I have access to our Cisco switches..  I believe they are just blaming the phones since they cannot come up with a r...

I'm asking here because I've been able to find absolutely zero documentation for either product. We need to essentially DOUBLE our user count on both products in order to facilitate a migration to Office 365 from Exchange 2007.Since these are both EO...

I work on a help desk and use Cisco IP Communicator instead of a physical phone; I cannot upgrade past Jabber 12.0 because it no longer integrates with CIPC.  I would like to move to using just Jabber, but from what I understand the Cisco Agent Deskt...

Hi All, I keep going round and round with debugs and I'm stuck on what I thought would be a simple find. I'm going through data collection for my company and I am stuck trying to find a dialed number's voice gateway. Simply put: If I dial 123-456-789...